Student Welfare Cell
The student welfare committee seeks to provide support to the educational process to advance the students’ academic and personal abilities. It aims at enabling them to face problems that hinder their academic success or the academic process with the end of qualifying them professionally upon the national and regional levels.
The Student Welfare Committee abides with the programs set by the university to provide a unique academic environment based on positive interaction among the students and the university, and to help the student overcome all personal, social, and academic.
The Student Welfare Committee aims at achieving numerous objectives for improving the academic process:
- The student Welfare committee helps the students understand their unique personal abilities and tendances through interviews and assessment tests.
- It also helps students with psychological issues achieve reconciliation with the self and the other.
- In cooperation with the student Assessment Review committee and Faculty Administration, the Student Welfare committee fosters the gifted and below average students as well as students with special needs and helps solve their academic, social, and psychological problems.
- It supervises student admissions and transfers in the faculty.
- It helps overcome educational difficulties in language and suggest appropriate solutions.
- It helps develop the students’ interactive skills, such as translation, communication, and teaching skills,
- It fosters discovering and boosting the students’ skills through the proper social, sports, and cultural activities, with help.
It is instructed to the scholarship committee constituted below to scrutinize the applications from the students for free ship/ Scholarship/ Fee concession and finalize the list of eligible students.
Name of the Members
Role in the Committee
M.R.K. Satish Babu
M. M. Basha
M. Thirupathi Rao