Procedure to Resolve the Complaints in Internal Complaints Committee
- Any women faculty, staff or student can file a complaint to the presiding officer or any members of the internal complaint committee regarding of sexual harassment, gender discrimination or any other issues that arise inside the college premises.
- The complainant/the aggrieved woman/the student should submit a written complaint in the committee/cell.
- As soon as possible the committee will meet the aggrieved woman and the alleged person/persons separately in a quick session. It will strictly maintain confidentiality of all meetings, statements and recordings.
- Having investigated the complaint thoroughly and impartially, according to the UGC Regulations, it will take immediate and relevant actions.
- Punitive actions will be taken according to the guidelines of the UGC. Punishments will vary depending upon the content of the offence and the seriousness of the incidents such as warning and advice, suspension, expulsion etc.,
- If the complaint is false, the action will be taken against the complainant as well.
- Moreover, the management and the college will take some extreme steps regarding expulsion from the college and filing FIR with the police etc., according to the UGC rules and regulations.
The Committee for the Academic Year 2021-22 Is Constituted with The Following Members:
Name Of the Members
Role In the Committee