Tessolve, is one of the world’s leading semiconductor engineering solutions provider. We offer engineering expertise in the areas of Semiconductor IC Design, Test & Product Engineering, PCB Design, Failure Analysis and Systems Design under one roof. Tessolve currently has over 1200 employees with offices in Bangalore, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar, Visakhapatnam, Singapore, Malaysia, USA (Santa Clara & Dallas) and Germany.
Below is the job description:
Trainee Test Engineer / Associate Test Engineer
Eligibility : BSc in Electronics
Year of Passing : 2017 and 2018
Cut-off Percentage : 65%
Location : Bangalore or Visakhapatnam
Job Type : Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities :
- ATE based testing (Verigy/Advantest, Teradyne/Eagle, any other testers including custom made testers)
- Bench testing – TestStand, LabView tools.
- Hardware design engineer – Board design (Digital, Mixed signal, RF).
- Application engineer in ATE.
- FPGA testing using JTAG/BoundaryScan.
- System level testing, Embedded testing & debugging.
- Data Analysis and report generation.
- Good in basics of Electrical and Electronics Concepts, Good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills, ability to express new ideas, interpersonal skills.